Contact Us below and tell us your nickname.
Click on the button "Send me a new password".
Make sure you check your email's JUNK or SPAM folder.
Still can't find password? Contact us below.
Correct email, but wrong POU!
Did you type your email incorrectly the first time?
Contact us below and tell us your nickname.
Bought Coins. Did not get them
Click on Contact Us below and tell us the order number(s) that you received in the payment confirmation email.
Make sure you tell us the email of your Pou: click on the top-right icon > Account
How to rename my POU?
Top-right Pou icon > Account > Nickname > Change
How to change Password?
Top-right Pou icon > Account > Password > Change
How to Play with previous POU?
Click on the small top right POU icon:
- If you get asked to enter your email, then enter the first email you used for the first POU. Then enter the password we send you.
- Or, if you don't get asked to enter your email, this means you're already logged in with another POU:
- Click on the small POU icon at the top right corner > Account > Log Out > Yes
- Click again on the small POU icon and enter the email of your first POU
If you think that you misspelled your email the first time, or if you don't remember the email, then contact us below.
How to change language?
To change language:
- Click on the small POU icon at the top right corner
- Click on Settings > Language
How to enable or disable notifications?
- To enable:
- Tap on the top-right icon > Settings then enable Notifications. If they still don't work:
- Android: Go to Android Settings > Apps > Pou > Permissions then enable Notifications
- iPhone & iPad: Go to iOS Settings > Pou then enable Notifications
- To disable: Tap on the top-right icon > Settings then disable Notifications
How to unlock a Special item?
Through level up, achivement or coins.
How to transfer POU to new device?
On old device: Tap on the top-right icon > Account > Log Out
On new device: log in with same email
How to transfer POU between Android and iOS?
If you get a message that you should update, it means that you are trying to load your Pou to an older version of the app.
If you are switching from Android to iOS:
(The opposite applies when switching from iOS to Android)
- Stop updating the Pou app on Android
- Wait until the next iOS update is released
- After it is released, go to Account > Log Out on Android
- On your iOS device, update the Pou app, then login with the same email
My highscore is not in the list!
Contact us below and tell us the email of your Pou.
When is the next iOS update?
Usually 2 to 3 weeks after the last one. (Apple needs time to verify each update)
I can't see colors well (color blind)
Go to top-right Pou icon > Settings > Game Colors and select the best ones for you.
Microphone doesn't work (Pou doesn't talk back)
Make sure that the Micro is not "Off".
Also if you have iPhone or iPad, please go to iOS Settings > Pou then enable Microphone
Or if you have an Android phone or tablet, please go to Settings > Apps > Pou > Permissions then Enable Microphone
If you still have a problem, Contact Us (Bug) and tell us what phone or tablet you have.
How to delete my account and Pou?
In the app, tap on the top-right icon > Account > Delete Pou & Account. This will permanently delete your email, nickname, password and Pou from our server.
I have a suggestion!
Contact us below ^_^